Saturday, February 1, 2014

Girl Scout Cookie Booth Valentine's Day Ideas

Lately, my Friday nights and Saturday afternoons have been busy selling Girl Scout cookies with my little Brownie. This is the second year we've done cookie sales and I can see a big difference in my daughter from the way she sold last year to this year. She has really showed her entrepreneurial spirit by exploring new marketing tactics and bringing some creative ideas to me so we could excecute together. I am not a crafty person, but I do like to challenge myself...and hey, I'm in marketing so I understand that presentation makes a big impact on sales.
Here are a couple of ideas for adding some pizzazz to your Girl Scout cookie booth – some booth bling! These are especially great ideas for Valentine's Day gifts. Who wouldn't want some Girl Scout Cookies for Valentine's Day?




No comments:

Post a Comment