Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Holiday Dress Inspiration - THINK GREEN


Every year our company throws an office holiday party prior to Christmas. This will be my second year to celebrate with the team. It’s a few months away and I’m already thinking about what to wear! Story of my life!

A few months ago I met this fantastic young woman named Misti. This girl works for the government and I quickly admired her style and I would say we have become close acquaintances. Well, it turns out that she is also a fashion designer. One doesn’t run into many “fashion designers” here in South Texas. 

Well, she has told me a few times that she loves making clothing and offered to make me a dress. I thought it was one of those nice things people just say, but guess what? She offered to make me my Christmas Party Dress! I am super stoked!

I already have a glimpse of green and glamourous in my head. Of course I want something appropriate for work, but I want something that is sexy and classy at the same time. I believe I have decent curves that can be accentuated with the perfect dress...and by the time December comes along all that Zumba-ing should be evident in my future physique. Plus, I’ve been doing some new bicep exercises that will make my arms look nice and sleek by then.

So, here are a few pics that I find INSPIRING!

Let me know what you think!

Source: coolspotters.com

Source: newsfasiontrends.com

Halston Heritage dress

No comments:

Post a Comment